The Family Office Forum Zurich | November 3-4, 2015 | Zurich
The Family Office Forum Zurich is the annual meeting of more than 180 Family Offices from all over the world, and is taking place at the Dolder Grand; a spectacular mountain top location, overlooking the city of Zurich and the lake. Topics to include:
- Case Studies, Key Notes, Panel Discussions and Networking:
- Learn from Family Offices and Genuine Experts
- Improve and optimise your operations and ease your workload with new tools and know-how plus best practice
- Improve your operational business
- Exchange ideas with other Family Offices on practical topics such as performance measurement or Family Governance
- Liquid and Illiquid Asset Classes – keep your finger on the pulse
- Hear from other Family Offices and experts how they manage asset allocation, portfolios and assets such as Alternatives
Come hear J. Bradley Hall keynote the event: Technology, Money and True Values - From Gold to Digital Currency to Trust.
Brad will be leading a fast paced and thought provoking discussion regarding Trust, Value and how we Create, Trade and Store Wealth. Some suggest that the centralized banking cabal is unraveling and we are now getting a glimpse of what the new decentralized banking world may look like. Is this a renaissance for gold, the most trusted store of value for 6000 years? What does this mean for Digital Currencies? Hype or future money? Silicon Valley has invested a cool USD$ billion in disrupting banking via the Blockchain. What is really going on behind the headlines and what does it mean for you? Brad will also be sharing a brief look at AUREALS™, which some early adopters have dubbed as the Holy Grail of secure and discreet asset transfer into FATCA compliance.