Wealth Management Americas | November 17-18, 2015
Wealth Management Americas is the only place you will hear from CIOs, CEOs and experts in investment banking, asset management, private banking and family offices. Join the leading wealth advisors from across LatAm and beyond to network, build relationships and hear from some of the pioneers across wealth management, investing and technology.
Terrapinn’s premier private wealth event is excited to announce 2 full days of content for private banks, family offices, and HNWIs. This year the event will kick off with billionaire Blair Hull, then go into timely topics hosted by industry leaders such as Beatriz Sanchez (Goldman Sachs), Diego Pivoz (HSBC), Juan Carlos Ojeda (Banchile) and Julie Neitzel (WE Family Offices).
Through a series of plenary keynote sessions, lively panel debates and interactive roundtable discussions, wealth management firms will find everything they need to keep up with the latest trends, strategies and innovation across family governance, relationship management, estate planning, cross-border transactions, and the entire global investment landscape across all asset classes.
On day one, Tuesday November 17th, come hear J. Bradley Hall, CEO of ICON CAPITAL RESERVE SA, give the keynote address on:
Cryptocurrencies – risky investments or good as gold?
* AUREALS primer - secure, discreet and FATCA compliant
* Investing and banking in the new normal – I want a return of my money vs on my money
* AUREALS golden future - multi-shoring assets and citizenship investment
Here are 10 speakers that make Wealth Management Americas worth your time:
1. Blair Hull, Founder of Ketchum Trading
2. Managing Director from Jefferies and Goldman Sachs
3. The Fried Family Office’s CEO, Harris Fried
4. Andbank’s Managing Director, Michael Blank
5. CEO of Tres Mares Group, Faquiry Diaz
6. ICON CAPITAL RESERVE SA Founder, Chairman and CEO, J. Bradley Hall
7. Glovista Investments’ Managing Director, Alberto Pagan Matos
8. WE Family Offices, T5 Equity Partners, The EVR Group, Forrestal Capital
9. Founder of T Family Office, Nicole Taylor
10 BBVA Bancomer’s Chief Investment Strategist, Humberto Garcia de Alba, Banco Penta’s CIO, Patricio Eskenazi, and BBVA Compass’ Director, Marc Wenhammar.
For more information please visit: Wealth Management Americas 2015