The Family Office Forum | May 9-10, 2017 | Wiesbaden
The Family Office Forum Wiesbaden is the annual meeting of more than 160+ Family Offices from all over the world, and is taking place at the Hotel Nassauer Hof. This luxury hotel is located in the Rhine-Main region, set right in the heart of Wiesbaden opposite the magnificent Wiesbaden Kurhaus.
Forum topics to include:
- Case Studies, Key Notes, Panel Discussions and Networking:
- Learn from Family Offices and Genuine Experts
- Improve and optimise your operations and ease your workload with new tools and know-how plus best practice
- Improve your operational business
- Exchange ideas with other Family Offices on practical topics such as performance measurement or Family Governance
- Liquid and Illiquid Asset Classes – keep your finger on the pulse
- Hear from other Family Offices and experts how they manage asset allocation, portfolios and assets such as Alternatives
Brad will be keynoting the event presenting:
From BULLION to BABYLON to BLOCKCHAIN - How Symbols Shape the Way We Value Everything.
This fast paced and thought provoking discussion will speak to how we regard trust, and how we create, trade and store value. We associate images with everything from fear to love to security to trust. Gold is a universally accepted value. What is privacy? Listen to Brad turn the clock back to the Babylonians and explore semiotic structures and sacred geometry and end with the idea that some feel that the centralized banking cabal is unraveling. We are now getting a glimpse of what the new decentralized banking world may look like. Is this a renaissance for gold, the most trusted store of value for 6000 years? What does it mean? Brad will also be sharing a brief look at AUREALS™, a fusion of gold and distributed ledgers that insulate holders from currency, institutional and systemic hazard.